5 Ways You Can Sparkle Like Your Fave Celebs This Holiday Season
We don’t know about you guys, but with Halloween behind us and Turkey Day on its way, we’re so ready for the holiday season lots of presents. And besides delicious treats, unwrapping cardboard cutouts of Taylor Lautner shirtless under the Christmas tree and spreading overall holiday cheer, there’s one other thing that always comes to our minds when we think of the holidays: Sparkles! Ya know, like all the glittery and shimmery decorations that go up. This year, thanks to some of our fave celebs, we’re inspired to not only decorate our house with sparkle, but also dress ourselves in it.
We’ve put together 5 ways to add some shimmery glam to your holiday ensembs and get your spirits feeling bright!
2. Snooki: Or if heels are more your thing, fanc-ify your footwear with some shiny shoes, like Snooki’s glittery pumps!
3. Lady Gaga: Opt for some shimmery or glittery makeup to add sparkle to your beauty look. Try shimmery blue lips (or any of your fave colors), like Gaga.
4. Nicole Scherzinger: Going on a dinner date this holiday season? Why not go for a sequin short suit, like Nicole’s. You’ll be dazzling your way into your date’s heart in no time.
5. Keke Palmer: If your family doesn’t get fancy for the holidays, try a subtle-yet-kinda-flashy top like Keke’s to add some shine and pop to your outfit.
6. Demi Lovato: Heading to a really fun holiday party? No problem! Go for a chic sparkly mini dress like Demi’s.
Whose look are you lovin’ the most? Which would you actually try? What’s your favorite way to wear sequins/glitter/shiny things? Vote in the poll, then tell us everything else in the comments!