14 Celebs Who Made Seriously Sexy Music Video Girls
Casting the lead in a music video is a pretty big deal. Many times, musicians will cast celebrities in their videos in order to get a great performance, or just to get people talking! Dianna Agron is the latest celeb to star in a video for a popular band. The former Glee star is the lead in the just-released music video for The Killers' new song "Just Another Girl." She's looking fierce, wearing a fake mustache and impersonating lead singer Brandon Flowers.
This video got us thinking about other celeb appearances in music videos. Remember Shay Mitchell in Sean Paul's "Hold My Hand" video? What about Miley Cyrus in the video for "The Big Bang" by Rock Mafia? Plus, how cute was Jordin Sparks in Jason Derulo's "Marry Me" video? Thinking about all of these amazing moments, we decided to round up a list of 14 celebs who we thought made the best music video girls. Check out our list below and see if you remember any of these videos! Then tell us, which music video girl is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!
1. Dianna Agron in "Just Another Girl" by The Killers.
2. Ashley Benson in "Honestly" by Hot Chelle Rae.
3. Ashley Simpson in "On The Way Down" by Ryan Cabrera.
4. Lucy Hale in "Come Back Down to Earth" by Jackson Harris
5. Emma Waston in "Say You Don't Want It" by One Night Only.
6. Emma Roberts in "Go Outside" by Cults.
7. Shay Mitchell in "Hold My Hand" by Sean Paul.
8. Jordin Sparks in "Marry Me" by Jason Derulo
9. Kendall Jenner and Ashley Benson (again!) in "BlackLight" by One Call.
10. Miley Cyrus in "The Big Bang" by Rock Mafia.
11. Kristen Stewart in "I Was Broken" by Marcus Foster.
12. Kristin Cavallari in "For You I Will (Confidence)" by Teddy Geiger.
13. Ashley Tisdale in "Love Drunk" by Boys Like Girls.
14. Camilla Belle in "Lovebug" by the Jonas Brothers.
Remember these videos? Let us know in the comments below!
Kendall Jenner has a dinner date with Harry Styles! Watch the video!