11 First TV Interviews That’ll Make You Feel Old
One of the biggest moments in a star's career is when they do their first interview. Whether it's on a talk show or and entertainment show, it's a huge deal for the celeb. It's a chance for them to show their face to the world, get more people to know about them, and possibly gain more fans.
It's pretty amazing to look back at the first interviews of some of our fave celebs. We've found video of stars like Britney Spears, Kristen Stewart, and Emma Roberts during their very first interviews! Want to see them? Check the videos out below! We've collected 11 videos of celebs giving their first interviews. Watch them all below and then tell us, which interview did you love the most? Let us know in the comments below!
1. Britney Spears on The Rosie O'Donnell Show in 1999.
2. Kristen Stewart on Ryan Seacrest's former show On-Air with Ryan Seacrest in 2004!
3. Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Emma Watson on The Rosie O'Donnell Show in 2001.
4. Miley Cyrus on Showbiz Tonight with her dad in 2006.
5. Selena Gomez on The Ellen DeGeneres Show in 2008.
6. Taylor Swift before her first CD even dropped in 2006!
7. Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen on The Rosie O'Donnell Show in 1997.
8. Justin Bieber on The Ellen DeGeneres Show in 2009.
9. Emma Roberts on The Ellen DeGeneres Show in 2003.
10. Christina Aguilera on Good Morning America in 1999.
11. Dakota Fanning on the Late Show with David Letterman in 2002.Check out Miley Cyrus in the new Marc Jacobs campaign photos!