All the Cute Celebrities Who Could Totally Pass as Cameron Dallas’ Twin
Cameron Dallas is bae — but he’s not the only one with that face.
1. Shawn Mendes — Cameron was listed as one of the “Stitches” singer’s top lookalikes, so this makes a lot of sense.
— frankie :)) (@frankielbyrd) September 16, 2015
2. Nick Robinson — Shawn’s #1 doppelganger is definitely the cutie from The 5th Wave, so, naturally, the actor’s a good match for the Vine star, too.
Cameron Dallas & Nick Robinson look like twins. pic.twitter.com/C0xPmROvNX
— Al Jazi (@aljaziahmad) April 2, 2014
3. Grant Gustin — It’s all in the ‘do.
— wlvs (@_sassyxlarry) June 19, 2015
4. Justin Bieber — Well, they have their moments of twindom.
— juu_knapp (@jumkm17) May 14, 2016
5. Nathan Kress — Never would’ve thought so, but since more than one person said it, there’s gotta be some grain of truth there.
FETUS NATHAN KRESS OR CAMERON DALLAS pic.twitter.com/AFgafSYVBo
— barbara (@hiskathan) July 27, 2014
If you squint one eye it looks like Cameron Dallas pic.twitter.com/yHEByEGScN
— tweed (@Trumad_Black) July 31, 2014
14 Vine stars who moved to LA to make it big — including Cameron Dallas!
The 18-year-old social media star is one of the biggest guys to gain fame from his Vine videos. Nash was born and raised in North Carolina, but after quickly rising to stardom on the app he packed up his things and headed west. Despite being just 16 at the time, the blue-eyed cutie moved to Los Angeles and bought his first apartment with friend and fellow Viner, Cameron Dallas. Nash now lives on his own in Beverly Hills and officially graduated from high school after enrolling in an online course while working on his acting career at the same time.
Photo: Instagram (@nashgrier)