15 Struggles Only Brunette Girls Will Completely Understand
The struggle is real for all brunette girls…
1. ARMS. Even if your blonde friends have seriously hairy arms, you can’t even tell! Jealous.
2. Shaving. Lighter-haired girls can probably get away with not shaving for a couple days, but heaven forbid you miss a few measly hours!
3. Bright colors don’t show up as nicely. To get a truly neon color, you gotta
kill bleach your hair first. Yikes.
4. And forget maintenance. There’s no stopping those dark roots.
5. “Umm… where’d my bobby pin go?” They’re constantly getting lost, considering they’re basically the same exact color as your tresses.
6. So. Freaking. Hot! And not the good kind of hot. Since dark colors absorb the sun’s rays, it leads to MAJOR overheating.
7. Forever Wednesday Addams. If you have light skin and dark hair, it’s just Pale City; Population: YOU.
8. “Oh hey, you got some snow in your hair.” Nope, just a little dandruff. Which you wouldn’t be able to see had you been born with lighter locks, but whateverrr.
9. #oldladyproblems. Those greys are gonna show up a heck of a lot earlier in your life. Sorry, girls.
10. SHEDDING. We shed just as much as anyone else, but it’s so much freaking easier to see. Especially on white floors. Grr.
11. We’re always seen as the smart, nerdy ones. Meanwhile, the blondes are always the popular chicks. Just look at all your favorite movies!
12. Hairlines are more noticeable. Can’t hide them baby hairs or sideburns.
13. You’re always defending your color. “Your hair’s black.”
14. Braids don’t look as cool. The contrast is just so much better with lighter hair.
15. “Blondes have more fun!” Kgreatthx.