‘Breaking Dawn — Part 2’ Soundtrack: Check Out the Full Track List!
The good news? We’re finally getting a look at what songs will be on the Breaking Dawn — Part 2 soundtrack! The bad news? This is the last Twilight soundtrack ever! The full track list for the film’s final installment has been releaseed, and Twihards will be very happy to know that they’ll get a part II to Christina Perri‘s smash hit “A Thousand Years.” Also, there seems to be another fun touch in the track listing.
Nikki Reed, who starts as Rosalie in the vampire series (duh!), teamed up with her hubby Paul McDonald for the tune “All I’ve Ever Needed.” Another real life Twilight significant other makes the cut, as Ashley Greene‘s boyfriend (and Broadway star) Reeve Carney has a song titled, “New For You,” on the soundtrack. Other artists that made the cut include Ellie Goulding, Green Day and Feist.
For the full track list, read below!
1. Where I Come From — Passion Pit
2. Bittersweet — Ellie Goulding
3. The Forgotten — Green Day
4. Fire In The Water — Feist
5. Everything And Nothing — The Boom Circuits
6. The Antidote — St. Vincent
7. Speak Up — POP ETC
8. Heart of Stone — Iko
9. Cover Your Tracks — A Boy and His Kite
10. Ghosts — James Vincent McMorrow
11. All I’ve Ever Needed — Paul McDonald & Nikki Reed
12. New For You — Reeve Carney
13. A Thousand Years (Part Two) – Christina Perri
14. Plus Que Ma Prope Vie — Carter Burwell
And even though Breaking Dawn — Part 2 doesn’t hit theaters for another month, it’s already racked up $1.17 million in advance ticket sales!
Do you think this will be the best Twilight soundtrack yet? Let us know in the comments, and be sure to see Breaking Dawn — Part 2 when it hits theaters on November 16!