6 Bad Lessons You Could’ve Learned from Boy Meets World
If you thought Lizzie McGuire taught poor lessons to its audience, just wait ’til you realize what you probably took away from Boy Meets World. Sure, we love ourselves some Cory, Topanga, Eric, Shawn, etc. But come on, everything was a tad unrealistic…
1. Boys can totally chill in the girls’ bathroom. It’s actually not okay, FYI.
2. This is okay in relationships:
3. Oh, you cheated? No big deal. We love ourselves some Cory & Topanga, but come on now. Cory should’ve suffered a little bit longer.
4. Never grow up. Ever. Eric sure doesn’t.
5. Don’t respect your elders. Would you be able to talk to your teachers like this?
6. True love really does exist… Okay, so that’s not really a BAD life lesson, but BMW gave us unrealistic expectations about love. Who finds the love of their life when they’re kids? Not that many people. Thanks, Cory & Topanga.