8 Body-Contouring Hacks Perf for Those Who Want Their Boobs to Look Bigger
All bodies are beautiful, no matter how big or small your breasts are. But, like Kylie Jenner, some smaller-chested people may want to have bigger boobs every once in a while… and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that! The 18-year-old reality star has unfortunately learned, however, that trying to trick people’s eye can sometimes be tough and result in awkward makeup fails. But don’t worry… they’re totally avoidable!
You see, KJ’s makeup artist did a thing called boob contouring, which basically takes the same theory behind what you do to your face and uses dark and light colors to make the decolletage appear larger. But while the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star had a bit of a mishap thanks to flash photography, you can use the following body-contour hacks to get a fake boob job in no time at all!
1. For a more “natural” look, all you have to do is add a dark color to your chest and blend it out:
2. But if you REALLY want to trick the eye, add some lighter shades in there to highlight the area, too:
3. From this angle, you can really see the difference it makes:
4. Straight lines in the form of a half-square can also be drawn by your armpits to help make the chest-region stand out.
5. Want to define your breasts but don’t want to look THAT intense? Here’s a great guide on how to do a more natural type of body contouring:
6. Similarly, you don’t HAVE to bring the contouring all the way up and around your natural breasts — you can just add it in between to give yourself a slight amount of cleavage:
7. If you’re feeling SUPER adventurous, you can add a bit of arm contouring into the mix!
8. Don’t have the right concealer shades to make this work? No worries! You can do the same technique with your foundation or BB cream and any bronzer you already own!