Blake Lively Looks Totally Prom-Ready at the Elle Style Awards
From her minimal makeup to understated updo, Blake Lively‘s look at the 2011 Elle Style Awards was surprisingly perfect for prom. You don’t need a star stylist to snag her look! Wear a dress that’s equally flowy and fabulous (but lots cheaper than her fancy Emilio Pucci gown), and opt for a stack of bangles over pricey prom bling.
Here’s how to steal Blake’s bronze bombshell makeup…
1. Sweep on gold eye shadow on your lids and right below your lower lashes, then sweep a pinkier-golden shade on your brow bone.
2. Curl your lashes, and brush on a few coats of brown mascara.
3. Sweep bronzer on your cheekbone.
4. Dab on candy-colored blush on the apples of your cheeks — cream blush recommended for a dewy finish like Blake’s.
5. Put on a coat or two of bright pink highly-pigmented lip gloss.
Voila! You totally look just like Blake.