Proof That Billy Eichner Is the Funniest Human Alive
If you’ve yet to hear of Billy Eichner, you need to vacate the rock you’re living under, because he is easily one of the funniest people on earth. The comedian has a hilarious game show on Fuse called Billy on the Street where he runs around New York asking people all kinds of pop culture questions. Oh, and he’s also on NBC’s hit show Parks & Recreation.
Billy’s high energy mixed with unsuspecting people (and some times celebrities such as Amy Poehler, Paul Rudd, and more!) creates all kinds of magic that you need to see to believe. His type of humor certainly isn’t something you see everyday, so it might not be appreciated by everyone.
However, he is now a recurring character on Parks & Recreation, and it’s definitely worth checking out. Either way, we rounded up some of the funniest moments from Billy’s show that prove how hilarious he is. Watch them below!
1. He tried to convince people that Amy Poehler was Pitbull.
2. He ran around NYC with Zachary Quinto asking people, “It’s Spock, do you care?”
3. He made a guy draw Dr. Phil, then had people try to guess who it was.
4. He played a game called “P!nk, Meryl Streep, or Who Cares?” with Pink while hanging in the air.
5. He made former Saturday Night Live cast member Rachel Dratch go through a Julia Roberts-themed obstacle course.
6. He played a game called “Dead or Boring” and said the girl looked like the cowardly lion.
7. He played a game called “Sho ‘Nuff/Oh No He Didn’t” that was Jon Bon Jovi-themed.
8. He had this little girl play “Weekend at Bernie’s or Django Unchained?” where she had to guess if facts were from either movie.
9. He played a game called “Would Drew Barrymore Like That” With Will Ferrell.
10. His “For a Dollar” segments are brilliant.
Do you agree that Billy is hilarious? Sound off in the comments!