7 Emotions You Feel During Beyonce & Jay Z’s #OnTheRun Show
Beyonce and Jay Z took over L.A. this weekend by playing not one but two AMAZING show's at the famed Pasadena Rose Bowl this weekend and Teen was lucky enough to snag some tickets! For those of you who weren't able to make it out this time for their On The Run, fear not, as we're here to share the seven main emotions you'd feel if you were watching the show for yourself.
So, scroll below to see what we're talking about! And, yes, we're aware that some of these feelings are technically "emotions" but this show made us feel all sorts of things, OK?
(Oh, and side note, if you missed out on On the Run, don't forget about the concert special airing on September 20 on HBO! See, we always have your back.)
1. Excitement. Well, this one is pretty much a no brainer. The anticipation behind the show starting is palpable, and once all those lights go out, you know it's about to go DOWN!
2. Fearlessness. When you see Beyonce up there doing her thing, it really makes you feel like you can do ANYTHING you set your mind to (and be fierce as hell while doing it.)
3. Empowerment. Enough said.
4. Nostalgia. Bey and Jay play seriously ANY song you'd want to hear from their long-spanning careers — starting off with the CLASSIC jam "03 Bonnie and Clyde." PLUS, they show a video montage of little Blue Ivy growing up while they belt out "Young Forever" and it's sure to bring a tear to anyone's eye.
5. Enlightenment. There are so many STUNNING visuals during this concert that it makes you feel like you've visited some kind of art installation in the disguise of an amazing concert.
6. Comradery. It's nice to know that literally EVERYONE who is there to see the show feels the same way about this twosome as you do. It's like a huge dance party that's actually a unique kind of bonding experience.
7. Euphoria. Between the amazing energy Bey and Jay give during their performances and the insane energy of the crowd, you'll leave their show floating on cloud nine.
Have you seen Beyonce and Jay Z's On the Run Tour and felt the same? Share this or tell us in the comments!
5 Highlights From Beyonce & Jay Z's On the Run first show!