10 of the Biggest Reasons You Should Be Proud to Be a Brunette
Sure, brunettes face their fair share of struggles, but overall, you should be proud of your dark hair for the following reasons:
1. No ‘dumb blonde’ jokes here. Have you heard a ‘dumb brunette’ joke? Ever?
2. Along the same lines, brunettes are seen as more intelligent. Not to say that it’s a fact or anything, but that’s what people perceive. We don’t hate it.
3. Dark roots suck, but you can easily play it off as an ombre. Smart, right?
4. Cash money. Surveys suggest that brunettes earn higher salaries than blondes and redheads.
5. Bobby pins are invisible. Blondes don’t have that luxury.
6. So many natural blondes have made themselves known for their dark tresses. Katy Perry, Leighton Meester, Olivia Wilde — SO many celebrities went over to the dark side.
7. Grease. It’s a lot easier to tell you’ve got a greasy mane when you have lighter locks.
8. It’s healthier to be an unnatural brunette than it is to be an unnatural blonde. To go dark doesn’t kill your hair as much as bLeAcH.
9. The sexiest guys in the world clearly prefer brunettes. Ryan Gosling, Zac Efron, Ian Somerhalder… shall we go on?
10. Mila Kunis. ’nuff said.