10 (Mostly) Swoon-Worthy On-Stage Kisses
It's a new year and Award Season is just around the corner! In order to get you pumped for all the drama that will knowingly ensue as celebs take the stage as presenters, performers, and award recipients, we wanted to share our favorite on-stage smooches – from utterly romantic to ridiculously silly – that had our inner fangirls screaming in joy.
1. Britney Spears, Cristina Aguilera, and Madonna's infamous three-way kiss while performing at the 2003 MTV Video Music Awards.
2. Briana Evigan and Robert Hoffman, accepting their 2008 MTV Best Kiss Award for Step Up 2: The Streets
3. When Carrie Underwood brought a fan onstage to get his first kiss.
4. John Mayer and Katy Perry's recent peck before they performed their new song, "Who You Love."
5. When Sandra Bullock unexpectedly kissed Meryl Streep at the 2010 Critic's Choice Awards.
6. Beyonce got this sweet surprise from hubby Jay-Z at the end of her Philadelphia Mrs. Carter show.
7. Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were about to get hot and heavy accepting their 2009 MTV Best Kiss Award and Kristen denies the kiss at the last moment.
8. The next year, when Robert Pattinson (sort of) succeeds.
9. And the following year when Rob gives up on Kristen altogether and kisses Taylor Lautner.
10. AND THERE WILL NEVER BE ANYTHING GREATER THAN WHEN RYAN GOSLING AND RACHEL MCADAMS RECREATED THEIR 'NOTEBOOK' KISS FOR THEIR MTV MOVIE AWARD. NEVER.
In other Celebrity Couple news, what's the deal with Kendall Jenner and Harry Styles?