From Blake Lively to Lily Collins, The 10 Best Dressed Celebs of the Week!
It was a week filled with some really awesome events that allowed some of our fave celebs to take over the RC with some amazing looks. So while it wasn’t easy choosing best dressed for this week, we totally managed. Oh, the things we do for you readers! So from Shay Mitchell at the 2011 MTV Movie Awards to Leighton Meester at Vera Wang’s new fragrance launch, these stars totally topped the list.
Click on to see pics of our 10 picks this week!
1. Best non-traditional stripes combo on a gown
2. Best sparkly design on a mini dress
3. Best bold shoes, bolder dress combo
4. Best comeback after a W-T-Fashion
5. Sweetest two-piece
6. Best girly but also edgy combo
7. Most angelic in white and jewels
8. All-around sexiest in bright, bright blue
9. Best looking leopard print on a mini
10. Most classy short-yet-kind-of-long one-shouldered-dress
What did you of our picks for best dressed this week? Were any of these your fave? Were there any you wouldn’t have picked? Sound off in the comments!
This one is RiceGum's self-proclaimed "best diss track ever." RG and JP have has some major beef ever since the latter's dramatic breakup withAlissa Violet. Post split, the girl turned to Rice to help her ruin Jake's rep online with a diss track. We don't think it really worked, since the former Disney star is still crushing the YouTube game. But at least Alissa got some satisfaction!
In the YouTuber's savage shade tune, which AV helped him perform, he raps at Jake:
"You ain't got no bars, no flow like a lake do / Rented cars and that Rolly lookin' fake, too."
Watch the Jake Paul diss track here.
Photo: YouTube (Jake Paul)