Beauty How-To: Lauren Conrad’s Beauty Dept Takes Us From Cute Geek to Totally Chic! (Video)
We never keep these tips to ourselves, so check out the how-to vid and tips below!
1. Glasses cast a shadow so you’ll need to cover undereye circles with a non-creasing concealer.
2. Because glasses will leave marks in liquid/cream foundations, switch to a mineral powder foundation and swirl it all over your face with a powder brush.
3. Because glasses draw attention to the eyes, you’ll want to frame them by defining the brows. You can use a brow shadow + brush like the model uses in the video, or a brow pencil works great too.
4. Highlight the lid with a lighter shimmer.
5. Add depth with the medium shade in the crease.
6. To really open up the eye, add a white or nude liner to the inner waterline. Stila Kajal Liner in Topaz is perfect.
7. Then line the top and bottom lashlines with the emphasis on the bottom. The model in the vid used the dark brown shade from the Dior palette.
8. Really give your lashes a good pinch with your eyelash curler so they don’t hit the lenses. Always remember to pinch three times, first at the root, then walk the curler out a third of the distance and pinch again, then another third out and one last pinch.
9. Follow with a coat of mascara then put your glasses back on.
10. Now that you can see exactly where to place your blush, finish with a pretty pink blush + a pop of color on the lip.
Do you wear glasses? Were the vid and tips helpful? Think you’ll give this look a try? Tell us!