All the Celebrities Who Are Practically Identical to Austin Butler
Thanks to MTV’s The Shannara Chronicles, Austin Butler is back on television! We’ve been waiting for this day ever since The Carrie Diaries went off the air in 2014. (Okay, he’s been on a few episodes of Arrow since then, but it’s not the same as being the ~*StAr*~ of a TV series, you know?) To fill the void Sebastian Kydd left, we searched for the 24-year-old’s famous lookalikes. Although we no longer need them, they’re still fun to look at, so we figured we’d share them with you. Here, for your viewing pleasure, are all the stars who look like Austin Butler:
1. Chord Overstreet — We’ve been talking about this pair for years, pretty much ever since we laid eyes on the two of ’em. Essentially, Austin is the longer-faced version of the Glee star, like, down to the trouty-mouths.
Chord Overstreet & Austin Butler look the damn near same. I srsly thought Vanessa Hudgens was dating the same dude pic.twitter.com/O6CEYhz6My
— Carolyn (@honestlycarolyn) January 2, 2016
2. James McVey — Austin’s got a few years on the cutie from The Vamps, but it doesn’t take away from the striking resemblance between them. Those voluminous blond locks of theirs and piercing bright eyes are hard to ignore.
JAMES MCVEY LOOKS LIKE AUSTIN BUTLER AND THAT MAKES ME HAPPY pic.twitter.com/mWFufke3Hh
— ➳➴➳➶➳ (@malibulucas) March 2, 2014
3. Macaulay Culkin — There was a lot of potential for the star of Home Alone & Richie Rich to look exactly like the way Austin does now. Sadly, that didn’t happen, but at least we can look back at the good ol’ days when they could’ve passed for twins.
austin butler is a very nicely done upgrade of macauley culkin
— molly pearmaine (@amollnation) May 3, 2014
4. Chris Mason — After Selena Gomez posted a picture of her “Hands to Myself” co-star on her Instagram, we had to do a double take ’cause we could’ve sworn it was Austin; a more chiseled version, for sure, but still.
he kinda looks like austin butler tho but dayummm pic.twitter.com/2r40VwxIgY
— lauren (@hadidmodels) December 17, 2015
5. Zack Morris from Saved by the Bell — Young Mark-Paul Gosselaar was a dead ringer for AB in the late ’80s/early ’90s. Sigh, what we wouldn’t give to have those days back…
— magda (@shameIessjustin) July 25, 2014
6. Justin Bieber + Harry Styles — We never would’ve thought so, but now we can’t unsee it!
Justin Bieber/HarryStyles combined looks like Austin Butler. pic.twitter.com/WZouG9eUBI
— Jazzy (@AnAussieFangirl) December 20, 2015
23 Things You Should Know About The Shannara Chronicles