10 Times Ansel Elgort Completely Stole Your Heart
We've been GUSHING over Ansel Elgort for months over here at Teen, but the world is about to get to know him a little better thanks to his role as Caleb in Divergent, since its release is only 11 (!) days away now. And what better way to celebrate Man Crush Monday than rounding up all the times he completely stole our hearts.
Or, if you're not an Ansel fan, prepare to become one RIGHT NOW, because this post will make you fall in love. Seriously, we dare you to walk away from this post not having a totally new appreciation for him.
To see what we're talking about, scroll below!
1. That time he went to Disney World and acted like a little kid.
2. When he went on Jimmy Kimmel's late night show and talked about how he was rejected by a fan.
3. When this happened.
4. That time he pretended to be a Backstreet Boy.
5. When he posed with his movie poster.
"Big moment for me. Always thought that when a movie I'm in is advertised on the NYC subway then I've made it. Mama I made it!!!"
6. That time he wore a Mickey Mouse Club shirt.
7. That time he embraced how awkwardly tall he is.
8. When he was creeping on Veronica Roth.
"Stalking @vrothbooks on the plane from Orlando to Chicago! Wonder what she is writing………."
9. That time he melted our hearts just with his adorable laugh.
10. AND EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM PLAYING AUGUSTUS WATERS IN THE FAULT IN OUR STARS.
Do you love Ansel as much as we do? Sound off in the comments!
7 things you should know before seeing Divergent!