15 of the Most Annoying Questions Your Parents Can Ask You
It’s in a parents’ DNA to be interested with what’s going on in your life. But sometimes the questions they ask inquiring about said life can just be down right annoying. Not only do some of the same ones get repeated over and OVER again, but you KNOW the answer is going to be the same every time.
Want to see what we’re talking about? Scroll bellow!
1. Why can’t you be nicer to your [INSERT SIBLING HERE]? Because they annoy me!
2. Why do you need the car? I need it to do things, DUH.
3. Why didn’t you get a better grade on this test? Because I didn’t do well enough to get a grade different than the one I got.
4. Why do you need to see your friends tonight? Why WOULDN’T I need to see them?
5. How many times do I have to tell you… [INSERT RANDOM RULE]? A lot, because I’ll never comprehend that rule.
6. Who are you texting? None of your business, that’s who!
7. Is he/she your boyfriend/girlfriend? OMG mommmm you’re embarrassing me!
8. Whatever happened to [INSERT OLD FRIEND NAME HERE]? We’re just not friends anymore, don’t really need to give you a book report on it.
9. “What did you learn today?” Do you really wanna know, Mom?
10. “What can you tell your friends that you can’t tell me?” …everything.
11. “Umm, do you think you’re leaving the house looking like that?” Well, that was the plan…
12. “Are you SURE that’s everything you need to finish [INSERT RANDOM TASK HERE]?” Yes, I’m sure.
13. Instead of going out, why don’t you invite everyone here? Because YOU’RE here!
14. Why don’t you wear [INSERT CLOTHING ITEM HERE] more often? Because I’m not a kid anymore!
15. “Why won’t you accept my friend request?” KEYWORD: Friend. That says it all.
Anything we’re missing? Tell us in the comments!