Advice on Growing Up From the Moms of Pretty Little Liars
Growing up is hard for everyone. There's constant pressure to fit in, get good grades, and succeed in after school activities. A group of girls that can relate to what teenagers are going through right now are the girls from Pretty Little Liars. These girls have been through every scandal imaginable, from boyfriend drama and friend troubles to school issues and family struggles. Aria, Emily, Hanna, and Spencer are constantly under pressure and sometimes they need advice just like us. When they're feeling down or in need of help these PLLs turn to their moms for guidance.
Ella Montgomery, Pam Fields, Ashley Marin, and Veronica Hastings are four strong women who aren't afraid to tell their daughters what's on their mind. Each mom is known to be straightforward with their advice and they often say things the girls may not want to hear. Over the years these moms have given some great tips to their daughters and their friends. So, we wanted to show you some of the best inspirational quotes from the moms of Pretty Little Liars about growing up. Take a look below and let us know if you remember these PLL moments.
1. Aria's mom taught us that in order to get through a hard time we need to take a step back and gather our thoughts.
2. Mrs. Hastings taught us to be careful of who we trust.
3. If someone breaks your trust, Ashley Marin believes in giving them a second chance. People can change!
4. Mrs. Montgomery told us that we shouldn't use people like dolls.
5. Mrs. Fields taught us that if we make a mistake, the best thing to do is apologize.
6. Mrs. Marin even gives advice to other PLLs. She taught Emily, and us, that it's important to feel comfortable in our own skin.
7. In the end, PLL has made us realize that our moms are always going to be there for us, even if they don't understand what's going on.
We love moms! Who is your fave PLL mom? Start the debate in the comments!
Check out the Lucy Hale makeup tutorial below!