10 Pairs of Footwear Every Teen Wore (or At Least Wanted) in the ’90s
’90s style was the actual shiz. From the popular brands to the celebrity fashion icons, ‘boring’ was never an option during the decade. To further prove it, we dug a little deeper into the most trendy footwear every teen wore (or at least wanted) in the 1990s. (NOTE: Some, if not most, of the following shoe companies still exist; we’re simply stating that there was a surge in youngin’s wearing their products back in the day.)
1. Platforms — Blame it on the Spice Girls.
2. Skechers — They come in all your favorite colors!
3. Steve Madden Sandals — Hey, they were really comfortable.
4. Jellies — They’re even making a comeback!
5. Dr. Martens — Grunge to the max.
6. Adidas Sport Sandals — And they’re unisex.
7. Mary Janes — Clueless‘ Cher’s staple.
8. LA Gear Light-Up Sneakers — Play basketball… in the dark.
9. Fluevogs — Umm… okay, can’t justify this one.
10. Moon Shoes — Fun, but SO DANGEROUS.