8 Ways to Step Up Your Holiday Style Game
Promoted by Macy’s
The holidays are almost here and you know what that means, right? It’s time to step up your style game and dress to impress at every holiday event you go to! Even if you’re just lounging around the house, it’s fun to be in the holiday spirit! Don’t worry if you’re unsure about what exactly to wear, because we got you covered – literally. Here are eight items that are sure to make your holiday season very merry!
1. A jacket with a side of leather – Don’t just buy any jacket that you see, make sure you get one with a little sass! Jackets and cardigans with leather sleeves give you just the right amount of style and warmth! Trust us; you’ll be thankful when the complements start to roll in.
2. A super-cute beanie – Your head won’t be suffering this winter with a new beanie. They keep your head warm and also go perfect with any outfit! This is the must-have holiday season accessory.
3. A sparkly, sequined dress – New Year’s Eve is just around the corner and you need to be seen looking fab! A sparkly dress is the way to go for any NYE party you’re attending, ‘cause LBR, who doesn’t want to out-shine the ball?
4. A black blazer – Blazers are the perfect way to look trendy and sophisticated. Whether you’re at a party with your friends or at dinner with your grandparents, this versatile item is a must have!
5. Red Lipstick – Red lipstick instantly glams up any look with minimal effort. As Zendaya’s lip shade proves, red lips give your whole outfit an upgrade.
6. A faux-fur vest– Looking to make fashion statement while still staying warm? A faux-fur vest is the way to go! Adding one of these bad boys to your ensemble can make your outfit go from drab to fab in a matter of seconds!
7. A matching PJ set – Sleep is very important, especially amidst the holiday craziness – so you might as well look cute while doing it! PJ sets feel comfortable and look adorable, and are a must in your drawer this winter!
8. Velvet dress – Velvet and winter go together like peanut butter and jelly. This classic look is sure to impress anyone you see that night. It’s super flattering and will catch everyone’s eye!