Movies

Oscars 2011: The Full List of Winners!

By  | 

Not gonna lie…85% of the Oscars was just “Eh” (the other 15% was Anne and James’ hosting, natch). But the good news, aside from the night’s fabulous dresses? We won our at-home Oscar ballot since we pretty much predicted all the night’s big winners. That counts for something, right?!

So who won what? Peep the full list of winners from the 2011 Academy Awards!

Best Cinemetography
“Inception”



Best Art Direction
“Alice in Wonderland”

Best Short Animated Film
“The Lost Thing”

Best Animated Feature Film
“Toy Story 3”



Best Screenplay
David Seidler, “The King’s Speech”

Best Adapted Screenplay
Aaron Sorkin, “The Social Network”

Best Foreign Film
“In a Better World,” Denmark



Best Supporting Actor,
Christian Bale, “The Fighter”

Best Supporting Actress
Melissa Leo, “The Fighter”

Best Original Score
Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross, “The Social Network”

Best Sound Mixing
“Inception”

Best Sound Editing
“Inception”

Best Makeup
“The Wolf Man”

Best Costume Design
“Alice in Wonderland”

Best Short Film
“Strangers No More”

Best Live Action Short Film
“God of Love”

Best Documentary
“Inside Job”

Best Special Effects
“Inception”

Best Film Editing
“The Social Network”

Best Original Song
Randy Newman, “We Belong Together,” Toy Story 3

Best Director
Tom Hooper, “The King’s Speech”

Best Actress,
Natalie Portman, “Black Swan”

Best Actor
Colin Firth, “The King’s Speech”

Best Picture
“The King’s Speech”

Did your faves win? Who got snubbed? Who were you rooting for? Tell us in the comments!