10 GIFs That Prove 10 Things I Hate About You‘s Patrick Verona Is Actually the Perfect Guy
It’s hard to believe that 10 Things I Hate About you came out almost 15 years ago. However, we’re happy to report, it still holds up after all these years. If you’re not familiar, it’s loosely based on William Shakespeare‘s Taming of the Shrew, and centers on a guy who must, well, “tame” a rough-around-the-edges girl so her sister can date.
Anyways, the guy who tames her was played by Heath Ledger — may he rest in peace — and though he has a bad boy exterior, as the movie wen on, we learned that he is actually the perfect guy. Don’t believe us? We break down 10 reasons why below, so check it out!
1. He can dance.
2. He’s cheeky. (That wink though…)
3. He’s not afraid of PDA.
4. He can sing.
5. He’s always looking out for you.
6. His smile is beyond compare.
7. He’ll brush your hair away before kissing you which is basically the most romantic thing ever.
8. He’s fearless.
9. He gives great advice.
10. Last but not least — he’s in touch with his feminine side.
Would you date Patrick Verona? Sound off in the comments section!